Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Many, La., engineer partners with University of Texas El Paso on desalination technology
- Modest ridership projections in passenger rail study connecting Shreveport and Vicksburg
- LA Opera: Verdi's La Traviata
- Red River Radio Spotlight: The 36th Annual Natchitoches-NSU Folk Festival
Tip: Don't Tackle A 200-Pound Hive Of Killer Bees Yourself
We love local TV news.
Especially stories such as this exclusive from KOLD in Tucson, Ariz:
Stick with it to the end (or fast forward to about the 2-minute mark) and the part where reporter Sonu Wasu says that if you find a 200-pound hive containing an estimated 250,000 killer bees "do not try to eradicate these bees yourself, it is a very dangerous job that should be left up to professionals."
That's news you can use.
(In the Arizona case, a professional was called. But a couple pigs did end up dying.)