Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Shape of Shreveport documentary series probes city's past, celebrates its people
- Red River Radio Spotlight: American Boys Choir
- U.S. Mint to debut Kisatchie National Forest commemorative quarter in Alexandria
Support Red River Radio
Third drawing: Tickets to 'The Nutcracker'
Red River Radio will give away a pair of tickets to see the Shreveport Metropolitan Ballet’s beloved holiday classic, "The Nutcracker," accompanied by the Shreveport Symphony Orchestra under the direction of Kermit Poling. Everyone who makes a pledge before 7 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 18, will be automatically entered into this drawing as well as future drawings for jewelry and an ASUS Google Nexus 7 Internet Tablet. Pledge now by calling 800-552-8502 or making an online contribution to support the programming you love. Donate Now!