Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Teenage Diaries Revisited
Airs Sunday, March 16 at 6 p.m. A lot of life happens in two decades. Back in the 1990s, Radio Diaries producer Joe Richman gave tape recorders to a handful of teens and asked them to report on their own lives. Now, almost 20 years later, Joe has checked back in... With Josh, still struggling with Tourette syndrome as an adult; Melissa, who was a teen mom and is now the mom of a teenager; and Juan, a Mexican immigrant who is now a father and husband...and still undocumented. Teenage Diaries Revisited is presented by Radio Diaries, in collaboration with NPR and PRX