Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Cultural, Community, Information
Airs Monday, September 24 at 11:00 a.m. This week on Summer Stages, we’ll head down to Savannah for a festival that really “mixes it up!” Pianist Wu Han and members of the Emerson String Quartet are on hand to welcome us to the Savannah Music Festival on Summer Stages from Classical Public Radio. We'll hear Mendelssohn's Piano Trio No.1 in D Minor Op.49 with pianist Wu Han, violinist Philip Setzer and cellist David Finckel. Then David Finckel and Wu Han perform Mendelssohn's Cello Sonata No.2 in D. op.58. Finally the Emerson String Quartet take the stage for Beethoven's String Quartet No.15 Op.132.