Most Active Stories
- Project Belize is rich training ground for East Texas nursing students
- Entomologists release wasps in Shongaloo and Minden to prey on invasive beetle killing ash trees
- TLC's popular genealogy show fills out actress's family history using LSU Shreveport archives
- The Newport Folk Festival 2015 Live stream
- Health Matters: Violence and violent tendencies
Study: Southerners "in denial" about poor health
A new health study finds that only 1 in 20 people in the Southern states admit they are in poor health. The study, funded by Mobile, Ala.-based TeleVox Software, says respondents wanted more physician coaching and collaboration between doctor's visits.