Most Active Stories
- YMCA in Shreveport breaks ground on three-phase fitness campus
- Just A Few Important Words About The Declaration Of Independence
- Capitol Steps: Politics Takes a Holiday 4th of July Special
- Driving is no time to multitask, Shreveport lawyers teach high school students
- Gary Borders: Is America the greatest nation? Check the numbers
Study: Southerners "in denial" about poor health
A new health study finds that only 1 in 20 people in the Southern states admit they are in poor health. The study, funded by Mobile, Ala.-based TeleVox Software, says respondents wanted more physician coaching and collaboration between doctor's visits.