Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Study: Chewing Gum Boosts Brain Power
Researchers at St Lawrence University found a distinct "gum advantage" in tests taken by "chewing" and "non-chewing" students. The effect lasted 20 minutes. It seems chewing wakes people up.