Most Active Stories
- Project Belize is rich training ground for East Texas nursing students
- Entomologists release wasps in Shongaloo and Minden to prey on invasive beetle killing ash trees
- TLC's popular genealogy show fills out actress's family history using LSU Shreveport archives
- The Newport Folk Festival 2015 Live stream
- Health Matters: Violence and violent tendencies
Study: Chewing Gum Boosts Brain Power
Researchers at St Lawrence University found a distinct "gum advantage" in tests taken by "chewing" and "non-chewing" students. The effect lasted 20 minutes. It seems chewing wakes people up.