Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Is The STEM Education Crisis A Myth?
Education experts have been sounding the alarm for more students to go into STEM fields: science, technology, engineering and math. But some researchers suggest the STEM crisis is just a myth. Anthony Carnevale of The Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce, tells host Michel Martin which side is right.