Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
The Splendid Table’s Turkey Confidential
Airs Thursday, November 22 at 10:00 a.m. This annual, live call-in program has become a national favorite. Lynne Rossetto Kasper is available to take calls from frantic cooks as they prepare their Thanksgiving feasts. Turkey Confidential is a live, two-hour, call-in program on Thanksgiving Day for public radio listeners across the nation. On Thursday, November 22, help is on the way for Thanksgiving cooks, kitchen helpers and dinner guests on this, the biggest cooking day of the year. Lynne Rossetto Kasper, award-winning host of public radio's national food show The Splendid Table, will be available to answer listener questions throughout the live, two-hour program. Quickly becoming a Thanksgiving morning tradition, past shows have included everything from a cross-country trucker cooking his Thanksgiving dinner on the manifold to a panicked first-time cook who didn't realize a turkey needs to be thawed. Lynne handles all questions with wit, expertise and laughter. Phone lines (800-537-5252) will be open nationwide from 10 a.m. to 12 noon CT