Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Around the Nation
Smart Power Grid May Have Lessened Sandy's Impact
Originally published on Wed October 31, 2012 5:53 pm
Old age and a new threat — climate change — are putting a strain on the East Coast's power infrastructure after Sandy.