Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Many, La., engineer partners with University of Texas El Paso on desalination technology
- Modest ridership projections in passenger rail study connecting Shreveport and Vicksburg
- LA Opera: Verdi's La Traviata
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Shreveport Little Theater Presents Chicago
Shreveport yoga instructor offers silent yoga to children
Shreveport yoga instructor Farida Hamza will teach an after school silent yoga program at Hamilton/Caddo Branch library in Shreveport beginning Aug. 14. Hamza earned her certification to teach silent yoga in April. Silent or visual yoga is not just for people who are deaf. She says silence has therapeutic qualities as part of any yoga practice.