Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Many, La., engineer partners with University of Texas El Paso on desalination technology
- Modest ridership projections in passenger rail study connecting Shreveport and Vicksburg
- LA Opera: Verdi's La Traviata
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Shreveport Little Theater Presents Chicago
Shreveport imagines 2050 through Oxford Fellows program
Dozens of business and civic leaders from the Shreveport-Bossier area attended a two-day workshop at Centenary College to conceive various scenarios that could play out in the region decades from now. Centenary College's Frost School of Business and the University of Oxford facilitated the exercise.