Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Shreveport creative firm advances storytelling art with Wonderbook
Shreveport-based Moonbot Studios participated in a panel discussion at the world's largest gaming trade fair, Gamescom, held in Cologne, Germany, earlier this month. Moonbot's creative director Adam Volker debated with fellow panelists on whether games are art. He says Moonbot aims to carve out an interactive storytelling niche in the vast gaming industry as it works on a Sony Wonderbook game for the PlayStation 3. Diggs Nightcrawler is slated to be released sometime next year.