Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Savannah Music Festival
Savannah Music Festival: Jerry Douglas Solo
Airs Thursday, January 9 at 8 p.m. Jerry Douglas has received thirteen Grammy Awards, won the Country Music Association's "Musician of the Year" award three times, been awarded a National Heritage Fellowship by the National Endowment for the Arts, and was honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award in 2011 by the Americana Music Association. He is the most famous and arguably the finest resonator guitarist in our time. During the 2013 Savannah Music Festival, Jerry Douglas performed both with his band and solo, and taught student musicians during our Acoustic Music Seminar. This episode highlights Mr. Douglas' solo performance at the Charles H. Morris Center and features guest appearances by fiddlers Casey Driessen and Luke Bulla.