Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Savannah Music Festival
Savannah Music Festival: Jeb Patton Solo
Airs Thursday, April 3 at 8 p.m. When you study jazz under Sir Roland Hanna and Jimmy Heath, earn your Master of Arts degree Summa Cum Laude from the Aaron Copland School of Music at Queens College, and receive the Louis Armstrong Award for Composition from the ASCAP Foundation all while in your young twenties, the serious of your intent is not in question. In the spring of 2013, we brought 38 year old jazz pianist Jeb Patton, best known for his work with the Heath Brothers and being a "go-to" pianist on the NYC jazz scene, for a concert with the great saxophonist Charles McPherson and his quartet. While in town, Jeb also gave a lunchtime recital to an enthusiastic crowd, displaying his immense love for, and command of, the history of jazz piano. Tune in to hear highlights from the recital.