Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Shape of Shreveport documentary series probes city's past, celebrates its people
- Red River Radio Spotlight: American Boys Choir
- U.S. Mint to debut Kisatchie National Forest commemorative quarter in Alexandria
Cultural, Community, Information
Savannah Music Festival - Hamilton de Holanda Quintet
Airs Thursday, December 1 at 8:00 p.m.
As the largest country in South America and the only Portuguese speaking one, Brazil has a history that unfolded over 500 years. People from Europe, Africa, and South America came together and blended their foods, religions, customs, and of course their music, to create one of the most unique cultures in the world. In this episode, we listen to the Hamilton de Holanda Quintet performing at the 2008 Savannah Music Festival.