Most Active Stories
- Red River Radio Transmitter Upgrades
- Rural Ark-La-Tex veterans may avoid trips to Shreveport VA for routine care
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- Wanna Go To Fit City? List Ranks America's 50 Fittest Metro Areas
Savannah Music Festival
Savannah Music Festival: Bela Fleck & the Flecktones Part One
Airs Thursday, July 31 at 8 p.m. Nearly a quarter of a century ago, banjo master Bela Fleck formed a band that drew on bluegrass, jazz, blues and rock, combining the talents of four unique musicians that play acoustic and electric instruments. They call themselves the Flecktones, and the dexterity they use to make their instruments roar, and the obvious joy that they share in doing so, explains the group's longevity and their loyal fan base. Tune in for part one of a SMF performance by the original lineup of the Flecktones, including pianist and harmonica player Howard Levy.