Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Cultural, Community, Information
Russian Accents: Rachmaninoff, Stravinsky and the Piano
Airs Saturday, September 8 at 3:00 p.m. Join us for Part eight of an exploration of the piano music of Rachmaninoff and Stravinsky with commentary by Valery Gergiev, Alexander Toradze, Gianandrea Noseda and Joseph Horowitz. This week we conclude our series with Stravinsky's Concerto for Two Solo Pianos with George Vatchnadze and Genadi Zagor, pianos; Stravinsky's Excerpts from Apollo in Stravinsky’s own piano transcription; and A Stravinsky Improvisation featuring pianist Genadi Zagor.