Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Cultural, Community, Information
Russian Accents: Rachmaninoff, Stravinsky and the Piano
Airs Saturday, September 8 at 3:00 p.m. Join us for Part eight of an exploration of the piano music of Rachmaninoff and Stravinsky with commentary by Valery Gergiev, Alexander Toradze, Gianandrea Noseda and Joseph Horowitz. This week we conclude our series with Stravinsky's Concerto for Two Solo Pianos with George Vatchnadze and Genadi Zagor, pianos; Stravinsky's Excerpts from Apollo in Stravinsky’s own piano transcription; and A Stravinsky Improvisation featuring pianist Genadi Zagor.