Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Metropolitan Opera: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana & Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci
- Elio Motors is in an 'engineering-centric' phase, says founder
- Caravan: Airheart Live in the Red River Radio studios
Roy Orbison: Mystery Girl
Airs Sunday, May 25 at 6 p.m. Roy Orbison cared about two things in life more than anything else, music and family. Often those two combined, but Roy's sons never got the chance to share the stage with their dad. They did find a tape of a song that Roy never finished, and as a family Roy's boys completed the song as his baking band. In this in-depth look at Roy’s 1989 posthumous comeback album, Mystery Girl, we'll here classic songs (“You Got It,” “She’s a Mystery to Me” and more), plus rare recording sessions, comments from his legendary collaborators, exclusive interviews with Roy’s sons (Wesley, Roy Kelton and Alex), Jeff Lynne and more.