Most Active Stories
- LSU Health Shreveport librarians create comic book about childhood obesity problem
- Navy Week brings dozens of sailors to Shreveport/Bossier
- Health Matters: Breaking the chain - Addiction to Porn and Adolescents
- Metropolitan Opera: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana & Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
Cultural, Community, Information
RISE: Climate Change and Coastal Communities
Airs Monday, August 13 at 8:00 p.m.
Program Two: Facing the Riding Tide
Even when we do understand climate change and it’s impacts, we often do nothing. Why is this? Part Two brings us portraits of two families, a farmer and a land developer. The Mellos and the Fosters provide two different answers to this question.