Most Active Stories
- Project Belize is rich training ground for East Texas nursing students
- Entomologists release wasps in Shongaloo and Minden to prey on invasive beetle killing ash trees
- TLC's popular genealogy show fills out actress's family history using LSU Shreveport archives
- The Newport Folk Festival 2015 Live stream
- Health Matters: Violence and violent tendencies
Cultural, Community, Information
RISE: Climate Change and Coastal Communities
Airs Monday, August 6 at 8:00 p.m.
Program One: Sounding the Waters
Sea level rise and increasingly extreme weather patterns are two of the impacts of climate change. How are these phenomena created? What effects will they have on our coastlines? To what extent are we feeling them already? And what can we do to adapt to changing conditions? We explore these questions with a visit to San Francisco’s financial district and other spots around the Bay.