Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Many, La., engineer partners with University of Texas El Paso on desalination technology
- Modest ridership projections in passenger rail study connecting Shreveport and Vicksburg
- LA Opera: Verdi's La Traviata
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Shreveport Little Theater Presents Chicago
Red River Radio election coverage with Kate Archer Kent
Airs Tuesday, Nov. 6 at 7 p.m. Kate Archer Kent will bring your results from races throughout our listening area and will feature interviews and analysis from Dr. Greg Granger, professor of history and political science at Northwestern State University; Dr. Jeffrey Sadow, associate professor of history at LSU Shreveport; Dr. Ken Collier, associate professor of government at Stephen F. Austin State University; and Dr. Paul Babbitt, associate professor of political science at Southern Arkansas University. We'll bring you up-to-date results as they come in throughout the evening.