Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Cultural, Community, Information
Airs Monday, July 30 at 8:00 p.m. Our world is saturated in color, from the softest hues to the most lurid, violent stains. But it’s hard to put your finger on how something so intangible can have such a visceral punch. This hour, we ask how the pigments around us color our thoughts, and wonder how much of what we see is on the outside...and how much is created in our heads. From Sir Isaac Newton sticking a needle in his eye, to a sea creature that sees a rainbow far beyond what humans can experience.