Most Active Stories
- 'You're In My House': Obama Shuts Down Heckler At White House
- Health Matters: Raising Happy & Psychologically Healthy Children
- Northwestern State hosts 'mythical 51st state,' Boys and Girls State underway
- Intelligence Squared U.S. Debates: Should We Abolish the Death Penalty
- The Better Picture with Ross Foote
Youth in Jeopardy
Program 4: Higher Education's Role
The fourth program in the series on "Higher Education's Role" aired on November 16th at 6:00 p.m. Guests for the program were Dr. Paul Sisson, Provost and Vice Chancellor, LSUS; Christianne Wojcik, Director of Academic Services, LSUS; Janice Sneed, Vice Chancellor of Community and Workforce Development, Southern University Shreveport; Saundra Bigham, Coordinator of Dual Enrollment for Southern University Shreveport.
The "Youth in Jeopardy Project" is part of American Graduate: Let’s Make It Happen, a public media initiative made possible by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.