Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Around the Nation
Police Apprehend Man Looking For Eggs In Neighbor's Home
Originally published on Thu May 15, 2014 9:55 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep.
Police in Bucks County, Pennsylvania responded to a burglary report. They found a suspect who said it was a misunderstanding. According to the Courier Times, Christopher King said he was just doing as neighbors do. He broke into his neighbor's home to borrow some eggs for breakfast. Something about that story so makes you want to believe, but King appeared to have been looking for eggs by opening dresser and cabinet drawers throughout the entire house.
You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.