Most Active Stories
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Red River Radio Transmitter Upgrades
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- Rural Ark-La-Tex veterans may avoid trips to Shreveport VA for routine care
- Wanna Go To Fit City? List Ranks America's 50 Fittest Metro Areas
Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra 2014
Airs Monday, August 18 at 11 a.m. This week on the next broadcast concert from the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, violinist Joshua Bell will join maestro Juano Mena for a performance of Leonard Bernstein’s Serenade for Violin and Orchestra. Also on he concert Mason Bates’ Desert Transport and Johannes Brahms’ Symphony No. 3. From the archives we'll hear violinist Bronislaw Huberman's performance of Tchaikovsky’s Violin Concerto and Beethoven’s ‘Victory Symphony’ from “Wellington’s Victory."