Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra 2014
Airs Monday, June 2 at 11 a.m. This week on our broadcast concert by the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra Arild Remmereit will lead the orchestra in Tchaikovsky’s Symphony No. 1, “Winter Dreams” and George Walker’s Sinfonia No. 4, “Strands.” Violinist Gil Shaham will be the guest solosit for a performance of Mozart’s Violin Concerto No. 5, the “Turkish” concerto.