Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra 2014
Airs Monday, June 2 at 11 a.m. This week on our broadcast concert by the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra Arild Remmereit will lead the orchestra in Tchaikovsky’s Symphony No. 1, “Winter Dreams” and George Walker’s Sinfonia No. 4, “Strands.” Violinist Gil Shaham will be the guest solosit for a performance of Mozart’s Violin Concerto No. 5, the “Turkish” concerto.