Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Shape of Shreveport documentary series probes city's past, celebrates its people
- Red River Radio Spotlight: American Boys Choir
- U.S. Mint to debut Kisatchie National Forest commemorative quarter in Alexandria
Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Airs Monday, August 12 at 11 a.m. This week on the Pittsburgh Symphony maestro Manfred Honeck is joined on stage by oboist James Gorton, harpist Gretchen van Hoesen and harpist Heidi van Hoesen Gorton for Eugene Goossens’ Concert Piece for Oboe, English Horn, Two Harps and Orchestra. Also on the program Gustav Mahler’s Symphony No. 6, “Tragic".