Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Airs Monday, July 29 at 11 a.m. This week on the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, cellist Anne Martindale Williams joins maestro Manfred Honeck on the stage for Arthur Honegger’s Cello Concerto. The concert also features Igor Stravinsky’s Petrouchka and George Gershwin’s An American in Paris with and archival performance of Darius Milhaud’s La Creation du Monde and excerpts from Maurice Ravel’s Daphnis et Chloe Suite No. 2. Eugene Ormandy will lead the orchestra in the Ravel.