Most Active Stories
- Project Belize is rich training ground for East Texas nursing students
- Entomologists release wasps in Shongaloo and Minden to prey on invasive beetle killing ash trees
- TLC's popular genealogy show fills out actress's family history using LSU Shreveport archives
- The Newport Folk Festival 2015 Live stream
- Health Matters: Violence and violent tendencies
Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Airs Monday, July 29 at 11 a.m. This week on the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, cellist Anne Martindale Williams joins maestro Manfred Honeck on the stage for Arthur Honegger’s Cello Concerto. The concert also features Igor Stravinsky’s Petrouchka and George Gershwin’s An American in Paris with and archival performance of Darius Milhaud’s La Creation du Monde and excerpts from Maurice Ravel’s Daphnis et Chloe Suite No. 2. Eugene Ormandy will lead the orchestra in the Ravel.