Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Shape of Shreveport documentary series probes city's past, celebrates its people
- Red River Radio Spotlight: American Boys Choir
- U.S. Mint to debut Kisatchie National Forest commemorative quarter in Alexandria
The Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Airs Monday, March 4 at 11 a.m. Xian Zhang leads the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra in the third concert of the season and he is joined by violinist Xiang Yu for Prokofiev’s Violin Concerto No. 2. Also on the concert, Robert Schumann’s Symphony No. 4 and Steven Stucky’s Radical Light, plus from the archives we'll hear pianist Lang Lang in Rachmaninoff’s “Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini."