Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
A Time To Cross Over
Passover: A Time To Cross Over
Airs Thursday, April 17 at 7 p.m. This Passover holiday special magazine celebrates the journey from slavery to freedom with segments featuring Emmy Award Winner Jeremy Piven; Pulitzer Prize winning author Geraldine Brookds; 'Kosher Gospel' singer Joshua Nelson;Iranian-born novelist Gina Nahai; "The Giant Leap", an original family radio play by the acclaimed Storahtelling; a moving piece about "Freedom Song", an original musical about a Passover meal written by recovering addicts; and more...Hosted by Arye Gross.