Most Active Stories
- 'You're In My House': Obama Shuts Down Heckler At White House
- Savannah Music Festival: Paco de Lucía - Part One (encore)
- Health Matters: Raising Happy & Psychologically Healthy Children
- Northwestern State hosts 'mythical 51st state,' Boys and Girls State underway
- Intelligence Squared U.S. Debates: Should We Abolish the Death Penalty
NPR News: The Presidential Debates
Airs Monday, October 22 at 8:00 p.m. Red River Radio and NPR News will provide live coverage of the the third Presidential Debate which will address the foreign policy issues facing the nation. Bob Schieffer, Chief Washington Correspondent for CBS News and Host of Face the Nation will be the moderator for this debate, which will be broadcast live from Lynn University in Boca Raton, FL. Following the debates we'll hear analysis from NPR Senior Washington editor Ron Elving, our political analysts E.J. Dionne and Matt Continetti, and several NPR policy reporters who will be standing by in our studio. We'll also hear insights from our traveling campaign reporters and a national political correspondents who will join us from the debate sites.