Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Shape of Shreveport documentary series probes city's past, celebrates its people
- Red River Radio Spotlight: American Boys Choir
- U.S. Mint to debut Kisatchie National Forest commemorative quarter in Alexandria
NPR News: The Presidential Debates
Airs Tuesday, October 16 at 8:00 p.m. Red River Radio and NPR News will provide live coverage of the the second Presidential Debate which will use a town meeting format. Candy Crowley, Chief Political Correspondent for CNN and Anchor of CNN's State of the Union will be the moderator for this debate which will be broadcast live from Hofstra University in Hempstead, NY. Following the debates we'll hear analysis from NPR Senior Washington editor Ron Elving, our political analysts E.J. Dionne and Matt Continetti, and several NPR policy reporters who will be standing by in our studio. We'll also hear insights from our traveling campaign reporters and a national political correspondents who will join us from the debate sites.