Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Metropolitan Opera: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana & Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci
- Elio Motors is in an 'engineering-centric' phase, says founder
- Caravan: Airheart Live in the Red River Radio studios
NPR Coverage of U.S. Supreme Court and the Affordable Care Act
Airs Wednesday, March 28 at 7:00 p.m. The U.S. Supreme Court has been hearing arguments in the one of the most important legal and policy cases of our generation. Today the justices will consider the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act. The Supreme Court will release audio of today's arguments and NPR will offer one-hour wrap specials tonight of the arguments. Jennifer Ludden, NPR correspondent, will host tonight special. We will have edited highlights of the arguments before the justices. Tentative guests include Legal Affairs Correspondent Nina Totenberg, Health Policy Correspondent Julie Rovner and National Political Correspondent Mara Liasson.