Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Louisiana's first 'nerd market' planned for Bossier City
- Metropolitan Opera: Puccini's La Bohème
- Activists petition Louisiana environmental regulators to be transparent about M6 disposal method
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Poet of the Ordinary - Photographs by Keith Carter
Northeast Texas farmer continues fight against TransCanada
A legal clash over landowner rights in Texas comes to a head at the Lamar County Courthouse in Paris. Julia Trigg Crawford of Direct is challenging TransCanada's ability to condemn her land in order to build the 500-mile Keystone XL Gulf Coast pipeline. Supporters of landowner rights intend to pack the courtroom.