Most Active Stories
- Project Belize is rich training ground for East Texas nursing students
- Entomologists release wasps in Shongaloo and Minden to prey on invasive beetle killing ash trees
- TLC's popular genealogy show fills out actress's family history using LSU Shreveport archives
- The Newport Folk Festival 2015 Live stream
- Health Matters: Violence and violent tendencies
Northeast Texas farmer continues fight against TransCanada
A legal clash over landowner rights in Texas comes to a head at the Lamar County Courthouse in Paris. Julia Trigg Crawford of Direct is challenging TransCanada's ability to condemn her land in order to build the 500-mile Keystone XL Gulf Coast pipeline. Supporters of landowner rights intend to pack the courtroom.