Most Active Stories
- 'Wheresie' founders aim to stop children from being left behind in vehicles
- Heath Matters: Arthritis and Connective Tissue Disease
- Ebola 101: A one-hour special broadcast from Sci-Port
- Whole Foods Market makes it official in Shreveport
- Ebola 101: A Free Public Forum on Saturday, Oct. 18, 10 a.m., at Sci-Port
New Programs On Red River Radio
Red River Radio welcomes two new programs to our schedule. Sunday, July 6, at 3 p.m., we welcome Poppy Tooker and Louisiana Eats!, a radio show for people who cook and people who love to eat well — all with a Louisiana point of view and Poppy’s distinctive Louisiana voice.
HumanKind will begin Sunday, July 6, at 7 p.m. Hosted by award-winning documentary producer David Freudberg, HumanKind profiles humanitarians, idealists and visionaries and brings us the stories of citizens who inspire us by their courage.