Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
'Meanwhile...' food stories author in Shreveport
Baton Rouge native Peggy Sweeney-McDonald created a series of food monologue events called “Meanwhile, Back at Café Du Monde… Life Stories About Food.” She’s turned the concept into a book that includes Shreveport personalities. She'll hold a book signing at Barnes & Noble in Shreveport on Nov. 15, beginning at 6 p.m.