Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Metropolitan Opera: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana & Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci
- Elio Motors is in an 'engineering-centric' phase, says founder
- Caravan: Airheart Live in the Red River Radio studios
McDonald: On remembering the destruction of 'Little Boy'
Commentator Archie McDonald remembers the destruction caused by the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima on Aug. 6, 1945. "Little Boy," its code name, was developed by the Manhattan Project during World War II.