Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Metropolitan Opera: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana & Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci
- Elio Motors is in an 'engineering-centric' phase, says founder
- Caravan: Airheart Live in the Red River Radio studios
McDonald: On recognizing the impact of teachers
The late commentator Archie McDonald began his academic career at Stephen F. Austin State University in 1964 as an assistant professor of history. He was a lifelong teacher, and we remember his tribute to the profession in this encore commentary from 2004.