Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Metropolitan Opera: Puccini's La Bohème
- History Matters: O.Winston Link's photographs documented steam locomotion and Louisiana life
- Activists petition Louisiana environmental regulators to be transparent about M6 disposal method
- Red River Radio Spotlight: The Shreveport Symphony with cellist John-Henry Crawford
Marketplace has moved to a new time.
The Award-winning program Marketplace now airs at a new time beginning Monday, January 6, 2014. Marketplace has moved to weekdays at 5:30 p.m. on Red River Radio. Marketplace is public radio's daily magazine on business and economics news "for the rest of us." The 30-minute program—with an irreverent reporting style all its own—airs weekday evenings on more than 320 public radio stations nationwide and boasts the largest audience for any business program in the United States on radio, cable or network television. In conjunction with Marketplace Morning Report and Marketplace Money, this trio of financial programming covers listeners from wallet to Wall Street. Join us for Marketplace in its new time, weekdays at 5:30 p.m. on Red River Radio.