Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Many, La., engineer partners with University of Texas El Paso on desalination technology
- Modest ridership projections in passenger rail study connecting Shreveport and Vicksburg
- LA Opera: Verdi's La Traviata
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Shreveport Little Theater Presents Chicago
Maginnis: La. economy stable if lawmakers 'do no harm'
Louisiana political commentator and journalist John Maginnis addressed Shreveport area business leaders about the economic health of the Bayou State. He spoke at an economic outlook conference put on by LSU Shreveport's Center for Business and Economic Research. He said Louisiana is faring OK amid a still sluggish U.S. economy.