Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Metropolitan Opera: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana & Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci
- Elio Motors is in an 'engineering-centric' phase, says founder
- Caravan: Airheart Live in the Red River Radio studios
Maginnis: La. economy stable if lawmakers 'do no harm'
Louisiana political commentator and journalist John Maginnis addressed Shreveport area business leaders about the economic health of the Bayou State. He spoke at an economic outlook conference put on by LSU Shreveport's Center for Business and Economic Research. He said Louisiana is faring OK amid a still sluggish U.S. economy.