Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Many, La., engineer partners with University of Texas El Paso on desalination technology
- Modest ridership projections in passenger rail study connecting Shreveport and Vicksburg
- LA Opera: Verdi's La Traviata
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Shreveport Little Theater Presents Chicago
LSU A&M engineering degrees expand to Shreveport campus
LSU's College of Engineering Dean met with LSU Shreveport officials yesterday to work out a plan to offer two Flagship Campus baccalaureate degrees at LSUS in the fall: construction management and petroleum engineering.