Most Active Stories
- Project Belize is rich training ground for East Texas nursing students
- Entomologists release wasps in Shongaloo and Minden to prey on invasive beetle killing ash trees
- TLC's popular genealogy show fills out actress's family history using LSU Shreveport archives
- The Newport Folk Festival 2015 Live stream
- Health Matters: Violence and violent tendencies
Longview Junction Train Depot set to undergo renovation
A $2.6 million renovation gets under way Friday at the Historic Longview Junction Train Depot. The rehabilitation of the 1940s-era depot will begin alongside an Amtrak 40th Anniversary Traveling Train Exhibit that will be stationed at the Longview depot from Friday through Sunday. The exhibit will showcase rail travel memorabilia over the decades.