Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
LeTourneau University researcher aims to improve bridge construction
LeTourneau University's welding and materials joining department will carry out a two-year study to develop novel ways of joining steel on bridges, with $250,000 from the Federal Highway Administration.