Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Many, La., engineer partners with University of Texas El Paso on desalination technology
- Modest ridership projections in passenger rail study connecting Shreveport and Vicksburg
- LA Opera: Verdi's La Traviata
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Shreveport Little Theater Presents Chicago
LeTourneau University researcher aims to improve bridge construction
LeTourneau University's welding and materials joining department will carry out a two-year study to develop novel ways of joining steel on bridges, with $250,000 from the Federal Highway Administration.