Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Shape of Shreveport documentary series probes city's past, celebrates its people
- Red River Radio Spotlight: American Boys Choir
- U.S. Mint to debut Kisatchie National Forest commemorative quarter in Alexandria
LeTourneau University researcher aims to improve bridge construction
LeTourneau University's welding and materials joining department will carry out a two-year study to develop novel ways of joining steel on bridges, with $250,000 from the Federal Highway Administration.