Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Many, La., engineer partners with University of Texas El Paso on desalination technology
- Modest ridership projections in passenger rail study connecting Shreveport and Vicksburg
- LA Opera: Verdi's La Traviata
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Shreveport Little Theater Presents Chicago
The Last News In Business
Matt Spaccarelli was one of those unlimited data customers being throttled by AT&T. He took his beef to small claims court, and last Friday he was awarded $850. His was a lone suit. AT&T's contract forbids class-action lawsuits.