Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Intelligence Squared U.S.
Intelligence Squared U.S. - Obamacare is now beyond rescue
Airs Sunday, February 2 at 6 p.m. With the disastrous launch of the HealthCare.gov website, critics of the Affordable Care Act, or “Obamacare,” were given more fuel for the fire. Is this political hot potato's inevitability once again at stake? And is the medical community really on board with the law, or resisting (rewriting?) it from the sidelines?
Arguing for the resolution are: Dr. Scott Gottlieb, Practicing Physician & Former Deputy Commissioner of the FDA and Megan McArdle, Writer and Columnist for Bloomberg View.
Arguing against the resolution are: Jonathan Chait, Political Commentator and Columnist for New York Magazine and Dr. Douglas Kamerow, Family Physician & Former Assistant Surgeon General.