Most Active Stories
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
If You're So Inclined, Don A Black Turtleneck For 'Steve Jobs Day'
Most fans of the late co-founder of Apple probably already know, but just in case:
Some folks have declared this to be "Steve Jobs Day," and are encouraging others to "Sport your black turtleneck, jeans, tennis shoes, and glasses and snap a pic!" They're also making it easy to donate money to cancer research in Jobs' memory.
This falls on the same day that Apple is starting to sell the new iPhoneS, and that meant — of course — lines outside stores around the world.
And if you were about to put on a black turtleneck and don't want others to think you're part of all this, you're welcome.