Most Active Stories
- 'You're In My House': Obama Shuts Down Heckler At White House
- Louisiana business lobby leader criticizes new state budget
- Savannah Music Festival: Paco de Lucía - Part One (encore)
- Northwestern State hosts 'mythical 51st state,' Boys and Girls State underway
- Health Matters: Raising Happy & Psychologically Healthy Children
Historic steam locomotive on display in Shreveport
Union Pacific's No. 844 steam locomotive is making stops around the country to celebrate 150 years of railroad history. The 1940s-era locomotive, dubbed the "living legend," will depart Shreveport' Hollywood Yard on Thursday, Oct. 25 at 8 a.m. destined for Timpson and Lufkin, Texas.