Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Louisiana's first 'nerd market' planned for Bossier City
- Metropolitan Opera: Puccini's La Bohème
- Activists petition Louisiana environmental regulators to be transparent about M6 disposal method
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Poet of the Ordinary - Photographs by Keith Carter
Historic steam locomotive on display in Shreveport
Union Pacific's No. 844 steam locomotive is making stops around the country to celebrate 150 years of railroad history. The 1940s-era locomotive, dubbed the "living legend," will depart Shreveport' Hollywood Yard on Thursday, Oct. 25 at 8 a.m. destined for Timpson and Lufkin, Texas.