Most Active Stories
- LSU Health Shreveport librarians create comic book about childhood obesity problem
- Navy Week brings dozens of sailors to Shreveport/Bossier
- Health Matters: Breaking the chain - Addiction to Porn and Adolescents
- Metropolitan Opera: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana & Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
Health Matters: Women's Health
Aired Thursday, May 8 at 6 p.m. On this edition of Health Matters women’s health was the topic and took a look at issues such as cervical cancer, breast health, osteoporosis and more. our guests for this Health Matters were surgical gynecologic oncologist Dr. Destin Black, surgical breast specialist Dr. Julie Mook and rheumatologist Dr. Katie Walton. We also took your calls and questions at 800-552-8502 or via Twitter @rrrpublicradio.