Most Active Stories
- Project Belize is rich training ground for East Texas nursing students
- Entomologists release wasps in Shongaloo and Minden to prey on invasive beetle killing ash trees
- TLC's popular genealogy show fills out actress's family history using LSU Shreveport archives
- The Newport Folk Festival 2015 Live stream
- Health Matters: Violence and violent tendencies
Health Matters: Sleep and Sleep Disorders
Aired Thursday, April 10 at 6 p.m. On this Health Matters we examine the importance of a good night’s sleep and the health implications of not sleeping well. Host Dr. Randy Brewer is joined by Dr. David McCarty, a Sleep Medicine specialist at LSU Health. They answer your questions about healthy sleep and sleep disorders.