Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Health Matters: Sleep and Sleep Disorders
Aired Thursday, April 10 at 6 p.m. On this Health Matters we examine the importance of a good night’s sleep and the health implications of not sleeping well. Host Dr. Randy Brewer is joined by Dr. David McCarty, a Sleep Medicine specialist at LSU Health. They answer your questions about healthy sleep and sleep disorders.