Most Active Stories
- 'You're In My House': Obama Shuts Down Heckler At White House
- Savannah Music Festival: Paco de Lucía - Part One (encore)
- Health Matters: Raising Happy & Psychologically Healthy Children
- Northwestern State hosts 'mythical 51st state,' Boys and Girls State underway
- Intelligence Squared U.S. Debates: Should We Abolish the Death Penalty
Health Matters: Sleep and Sleep Disorders
Aired Thursday, April 10 at 6 p.m. On this Health Matters we examine the importance of a good night’s sleep and the health implications of not sleeping well. Host Dr. Randy Brewer is joined by Dr. David McCarty, a Sleep Medicine specialist at LSU Health. They answer your questions about healthy sleep and sleep disorders.