Most Active Stories
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Red River Radio Transmitter Upgrades
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- Rural Ark-La-Tex veterans may avoid trips to Shreveport VA for routine care
- Wanna Go To Fit City? List Ranks America's 50 Fittest Metro Areas
Cultural, Community, Information
Health Matters: Keeping Children Safe
Aired Thursday, July 3 at 6 p.m. From bikes to skateboards to swimming or motor vehicles, kids’ activities can come with some safety hazards. So how do we ensure our kids stay safe from harm? On this week's Health Matters we were joined by Dr. Christina Notarianni, Assistant Professor and Chief of Pediatric Neurosurgury at LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport for this discussion on Keeping Children Safe. As always, we also took your questions. As always, your questions will also be taken at 800-552-8502.