Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Cultural, Community, Information
Health Matters: Keeping Children Safe
Aired Thursday, July 3 at 6 p.m. From bikes to skateboards to swimming or motor vehicles, kids’ activities can come with some safety hazards. So how do we ensure our kids stay safe from harm? On this week's Health Matters we were joined by Dr. Christina Notarianni, Assistant Professor and Chief of Pediatric Neurosurgury at LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport for this discussion on Keeping Children Safe. As always, we also took your questions. As always, your questions will also be taken at 800-552-8502.